Friday, July 27, 2012

Inspiration for a nation - "I got this!" by Jennifer Hudson

Wow! is all I can say after reading Jennifer's inspirational story.  She has a great attitude, is nonchalant to a FAULT, and completely ORGANIZED about staying on track with her career and diet!  I love this role model for women and girls.  She has her own sense of self and does not apologize for it.  Her book is to some degree a commercial for her success at adopting the Weight Watchers lifestyle but you have to admit you were curious on how the Weight Watchers Plan really worked! (I was.)  I found her book to be funny, lighthearted and like sitting across the couch listening to a friend.  Mark my words, she will have more great things coming!   And I can't help but listen to her hallmark moment as Effie White in "Dreamgirls", below, which brought her into the public eye for good.   For balance there's another video of hers included here.  

Lately in the papers they talk about new judges on American Idol, America's Got Talent, and the like.  This lady's got genuine talent to spare.  I'd like to see her on Nick Lachey's Choir battles show at Christmas, or better yet, "The Voice".   Sorry Xtina, but Jennifer's "real".  These days, that's what the audience at home wants to see - People being themselves, succeeding, and proud of it!

For anyone wondering, Jennifer inspired her entire family to lose TONS, literally not figuratively, of extra weight.  What an accomplishment.  PS - She says the weight watchers phone app is really good. 

Where You At video


Dreamgirls video of And I am Telling You as Effie White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts