Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Favorite Kitchen Appliance: Smoothie Maker


My favorite kitchen appliance is something I would never buy for myself.  Last summer I had a gift card at a large retailer for exactly the amount of the Oster personal size blender plus tax.  It turned out to be the best "purchase" I made that summer.  I love it for the "grab and go" quality and for how un-messy it is!   I also love the way it keeps me out of Starbucks... My wallet is all the heavier!...

Quickly the Oster blender moved into valued real estate in the kitchen: The coveted front of the cupboard spot.  It's small enough and light enough to pull in and out of the kitchen cabinet daily.  Other great attributes:
  • Fun color (comes in orange, pink, lime green, and turquoise)
  • Food does not splatter on the base = Time saved on cleanup.
  • As close to "spillproof" as you can get
  • Easy to use
  • Ergonomic.   Rarely do I have any problems with the grips or lids
  • BEST OF ALL, it converts into a portable drinking cup!  The drinking cup is a generous size.  I get 2-3 serving out of a full blend.  I put less product into the blender when making a portion for one person.
  • Save money on eating out by making smoothies at home!


The author is not provided with free products to review nor paid for publishing reviews.


2 comments:

  1. own one and love it purchased extra bottle for multiple drinks also add garlic cherry tomatos onion and green pepper for fresh salsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE REPAIR IN CRESTLINE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts